Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh the places we go

As each day passes
I feel the urge to go even more
to go somewhere thats not here.
I need to travel and experience somewhere else
at least for 1 day.
I don't feel as down about it as I did before,
because I know it's going to happen soon.
I have plans to go at the end of February
and that makes things easier.

There are plenty of places I'd like to visit
in fact I don't mind going everywhere.
But here's a list of places I feel I need to visit.
They're in no particular order, but it is my top 10.
(I'm leaving Seattle out because thats where I'm going in 2 months)

1. Stockholm, Sweden
2. Italy
3. Belgium
4. Spain
5. Ireland
6. Buenos Aires
7. Japan
8. Iceland
9. Bora Bora
10. France

I wonder if I'll get to visit these places.
I hope in the future I'll at least get the opportunity.
For now the major cities of America will have to do.

"I wish the world was flat like the old days
and I could travel just by folding a map...
there'd be no distance that could hold us back"

No comments:

Post a Comment