Monday, January 11, 2010

Lamb mush

I can't think of anything significant right now. 
And I'm starving, so writing this just makes me wait longer to eat. 
However, I have something I wrote
from Christmas weekend, 
so I'll share that today. 


-------------------

When you change me
will the passion still be there?
Will my love die
or will it soar?
I'm not afraid 
to lose this life, 
I'm afraid
to lose myself in you. 


You're the only thing that matters. 
You're the only one I want. 
I'm ready for this new life with you. 


Was I born to live this life? 
What decision will you make for me? 
I want to give up growing old
So that we can be together in eternity. 


You're the only thing that matters. 
You're truly all I want. 
I'm ready for this new life with you. 
I do. 


I don't normally give background information on what I write. 
But I feel compelled to right now, because it's not about me. 
This was written with a book in mind and not my life in mind. 
Although I plan on getting married, and I want to, I'm not 
planning on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment