Monday, January 18, 2010

bacon!

I don't often have cravings. 
Food is food
I do however enjoy anything that tastes good. 
But over the last week
I've been craving something 
that sounds so heavenly. 




A maple glazed bacon donut from Nickel Diner in DTLA. 
OH MY GOSH! 
I don't feel like I have to say much. 
I love bacon, 
and who doesn't like donuts? 

Here's my plan, I'm hoping this can happen soon so I can stop craving. 

Take the Metro to Downtown
walk to Nickel Diner and enjoy a meal
then partake in the deliciousness of the bacon donut
explore some other areas of downtown 
take the metro home
and feel completely satisfied. 

this may seem simple and ordinary
but if it's not for the little things in life
it wouldn't be worth living.

1 comment:

  1. i'll go with you soon if you'd like, but I'll skip the donut haha. I will however, take a picture of you eating it!

    ReplyDelete