Friday, January 8, 2010

All is full of Love

When you google love
do you really find it?
would you be searching for something
that you can't dig up?
Finding love
is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Become the magnet
and let love find you.

I did.

I got rid of all the fears
I opened my heart
and I let in the unknown.
Today I received a call
just to be told I'm loved.
I haven't been that excited
or surprised in a long time.

It feels amazing to know
someone else feels the same
you feel about them.
I may play the tough one
the one who can handle things
stressful situations and such,
but when it comes to love
I'm as weak as a strand of spaghetti.
However, I'd rather feel weak
and give myself to love
than always keep myself at a distance
and never feel what I do now.

Stop searching.
Let love find you.
let your magnetic forces
bring you together.
And enjoy life until that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment