Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am not permanent

I live by myself 
and while on a daily basis it's awesome
There are times when I wish I had some company. 
This week I feel like I'm getting a good amount 
of welcomed visitors to my abode. 
Tonight one of my dear friends is staying over
On Saturday my aunt and family 
will come to see the place since they haven't yet. 
And after they're done Doll Face (Kira)
will be coming over too! 

I love living by myself
there's a different sense of freedom
but I also enjoy the occasional visitor. 
when I eventually have my own house
I would love to have dinner parties. 
And more specifically beer dinner parties. 
I love the idea of a potluck
but I love the idea of a Beer-luck more. 
Everyone brings a beer to get in
And in that way everyone learns something 
One of very few reasons I want to make more money. 

For now, I'll have a great time
with my apartment visitors. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm staying over on Saturday night too, FYI :) But you probably already knew this. I plan to come see you more often now that I'm back on the road!

    ReplyDelete