Monday, January 4, 2010

Farewell

I'm a little jealous,
I'm very happy,
and a little sad.
One of my coworkers is moving on.
She's going back to school to pursue her career of choice
She's doing what so many are afraid to do.
I wish her the best on her journey
but more importantly
I feel like she's starting to give me the motivation I need
to release myself into that scary world.
I'm having trouble finding exactly what movie I saw it in
but there was a quote that sums it up
"Lets never be too afraid to chase our dreams"

Malinda...
thank you for showing me it's not too late.
Thank you for leaving that crack
after you close the door.
I only hope I put my foot at there
in time before it closes on me.

Good luck with your new adventure,
enjoy the ride and all the sights.
I know the ocean misses you
and now so will I.





No comments:

Post a Comment