Tuesday, January 5, 2010

just a phase

I love days that end up feeling productive.
I could have been more productive than I was
but from what I've been doing lately it feels good.
I washed the dishes, put things away,
made dinner, for the first time in almost 2 weeks,
and there's currently a pumpkin loaf in the oven.
I also wrote out my grocery list,
started a new book,
and sorted my earring in my new organizer from Kira.

It doesn't seem like much
but at this point it's a huge step
from where I've been.
In a lazy haze.

I hope this continues on
and I hope that I get rid of this lazy phase.
I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

  1. Starting small is good. I made myself get up 30 mins earlier today and I was able to go get threaded before work because of that. That's productive for me. And I'm going to the gym tonight. Small steps equal good results.

    ReplyDelete