Saturday, January 9, 2010

Adventure time

Part of my goal is starting. 
I had a small adventure today. 
I drove to the metro station
Took the goldline to Union Station
met up with Casey and walked to Olvera St. 
I love taking the metro 
and going to DTLA
We also walked to Chinatown just for a minute. 


Although this didn't take up too much time 
I'm extremely glad I did something today.  
I enjoyed my stuffed churro  
savored my watermelon juice
and bought my love his favorite mexican candy. 


My eyes have definitely opened up 
even wider to public transportation, 
though I've been on the metro before. 


And now the rest of  the day/night
will consist of spending it 
with my other half.




1 comment:

  1. Hey how about I come up maybe next weekend and we can take the metro somewhere? I've only been on it once, for that field trip I went on last year.

    ReplyDelete