Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love in all the wrong places

When you think about something 
and when something related to that
actually happens, 
is it a coincidence or fate? 
Last week I was thinking about love
and how I wanted to write about it
I put on KEXP through itunes
And the song that came on was
"True Love Will Find You In The End" 
a cover by Hey Marsailles. 
I felt like that was the perfect song
for that moment when I was thinking about love. 
Somehow when you think about something
more follows behind with the same theme. 


It's kind of like when you decide you like a car
and all of the sudden that's the only car 
you pay attention to on the road. 


At that moment when the song came on
I felt like I was meant to hear it
Because I do believe that true love
will find you in the end. 
I look forward to those moments 
when you think about something
and your "epiphany" happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment