Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Saturday's adventure

Saturday I went to visit Malinda. We went to the Redondo Beach Pier. Had a lot of fun. Bought some salt water taffy, some other candy for Tino, and craved every piece of fried food available. Settled on an ice cream and shared jalapeno pretzel. 
It was beautiful out, not quite sunset. 



 This is a cute no fishing sign, I liked it. 

We went back to Mal's apartment and her roommate grilled some fish and corn. On the ride back to her place I brought up Mal's delicious peanut butter and jelly muffins. So she ended up making them.

It was a lovely night. The rest of the weekend was slow and uneventful. 

I did however get Netflix this weekend and am beyond stoked for it. I used to have it, and now I get to spend lots of time deciding what to watch next. I can never be bored again!

1 comment:

  1. pb & j muffins?! i could go for one of those right now.

    ReplyDelete