Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing catch up

Lots to catch up on, been doing a bunch of stuff lately. 
Some of it more minor, while some a little more major. I've been doing some minor craft projects but haven't taken pictures of them. I will post them though. 
I've recently made a mirror vase, bedazzled pens, painted some frames, and started a project for my friend. 

This weekend felt extremely long, but also felt accomplished. I got things done that needed to get done, and started things that needed to be started. 
Friday: 
I went to the Oinkster with Bill and they forgot to give me my peanut butter and jelly cupcake. I forgot about it while eating my amazing meal, but later remembered and felt a light tug at my heart. We headed to the Verdugo Bar after that where Tino and Joey showed up and we had a great time. 




Saturday: 
Joey stayed over, and we went to help clean their old apartment (Tino's OFFICIALLY living with me now) and then headed to IKEA. See Tino and I like collecting movies I guess because we have too many. We bought a short bookshelf, fits less than we thought when we got home, but it looks really nice. And now all the DVDs are organized to my liking. We got ready, Monique came over and headed to a friends house for Leo's bday. That was fun, but we were all tired. 





Sunday: 
Went to my Aunt/Uncle's house for this new project I'm working on and to hang out with them. My cousins only have a couple weeks left of summer so time spent with them is precious. Spent all day there, but a lot of work was done. My uncle is awesome, he can undoubtedly build anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment