Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hola gato

I've had some interesting occurrences the last couple days. Yesterday the neighbors cat was sitting on the stairs outside, in a compromising position. It lifted it's head up when I opened the door, but stayed in the same position. Something like the picture below. I knew dogs licked themselves inappropriately, but really had no idea cats licked themselves "down there" also. I was totally caught off guard, then it meowed at me as I walked past, almost saying "gee, thanks for interrupting me"

via Hero Interactive

I also brought, or thought I brought, a sweater to work yesterday. I was in my car driving, didn't think about it, got to work and started walking in when I realized I brought a sweater. I knew it wasn't in my car. Somewhere between me leaving and getting in my car it must have fallen. All day I thought about how hundreds of cars must be running my sweater over in their road rage angst. When I got home I saw nothing on the ground outside. My next thought went to the stairs. No sweater. Well I guess someone saw it and liked it, so I was resolved and figured it was gone forever. When I opened the door and went to the kitchen THERE IT WAS!! It fell off inside and now I get to enjoy wearing it inside the cold office today. 

 via edwardoneill 



2 comments: