Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pretty new toy, pretty damn good food

The long weekend has made it hard for me to get back into the swing of things, including blogging. 

Friday Tino treated me to a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory but not before buying me this blurry little beauty. 


It's the Nook e-reader from Barnes and Noble. I almost bought it for myself a couple months ago but decided to hold off. He bought it for no reason, and I got the pretty pink cover as well. I guess that's pretty much what I've been doing all weekend. 

Saturday the original family plans didn't happen but Tino and I ended up at my dad's for a "bbq." People brought food, there wasn't any bbq-ing going on. We both drank too much and stayed over. 

Sunday was spent completely relaxing and getting over our hang over. 
I met up with Monique and Bill after their bike ride to have lunch. We went to The Village Bakery & Cafe in Atwater Village. They have some awesome desserts there. 

our food 

  dessert: brownie and a donut muffin

 Moe (on the phone) and Bill

 Monday Tino's mom came to visit us for the first time and we took her to see Going the Distance and for lunch/dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (twice in one weekend).


No comments:

Post a Comment