Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A girly weekend

This past weekend was definitely a ladies involved one. Saturday I went to see Eat, Pray, Love with Mayra. She arrived late, so that didn't happen, but we made up for it and saw it yesterday. It's an inspiring movie and makes me want to travel even more than I want to already. We still hung out even though the movie was a bust on Friday and she convinced me to get these boots. I love them! Glad she did. 

Saturday I went down to Huntington Beach to have sangria night with Danielle and Kira.  We made a few trips first. Our first stop was Mitsuwa, then to Trader Joes, Chik-Fil-A for dinner (well for me) then to Sonic Burger for some cherry limeade! That night was about food and drinks for sure. 

I made our first batch of sangra. 
We used strawberries, oranges, green apple, and lime wedges. 


 Kira

 Danielle



We finished the night with a PB & J bar from Trader Joes...and it has potato chips in it!!!! 

Go try it! Right now! I swear you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment