Friday, September 3, 2010

Failed 5 Minute cake

I decided to make a 'special' dessert for my significant other, and thought this was a fantastic idea. It looked like fun to try, easy, and quick. This project was beyond deceiving. 

The 5 minute cake in a mug. 
This took me longer to mix than a regular cake would. And although the cook time was much shorter, so was the taste. I will say it looked kind of pretty but the texture wasn't appetizing at all. It was rubbery and the S.O. didn't like it either. (it's not hard to please him, so that's saying a lot) 

I followed those directions step by step but it wasn't as delicious as some of the reviews say it is. Maybe I'm just spoiled by really good cake. 





 

1 comment:

  1. there are a lot of ingredients in 5 minute cake! bummer that it didn't work out...

    ReplyDelete