Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hump day drink I will

I like to enjoy the occasional drink after work, I'm no lush by no means, however a good beer can really get me going. 
I'm not usually the one to decide to have a drink during the week unless work was hectic. Well my new job isn't ever really "hectic" so I pretty much need to be invited to even consider going out during the week, otherwise it just doesn't come to mind. 
Leo (see pic below) texted me yesterday to see if I wanted to grab a drink at Verdugo Bar, our local watering hole/beer bar. I decided I could use a mid-week drink. 





Leo and Tino are always happy guys when they have a beer, but then again, who isn't?
Okay so I went out today after work to meet up with my friend Megan. We went to Spitz in Little Tokyo, and they have a bar, and decent happy hour. So I couldn't resist and I got a $4 sangria. Okay....I got 2! But I only took a picture of one. 


Doesn't that look like the most refreshing summer drink ever? I think so, and it was quite delicious! 

So I only came on here to blog about drinking, it only means I know how to unwind sometimes. I also will say I had no more than 2 drinks both times this week.

Looking forward to making some S'more cupcakes this weekend! Will show the results when I'm done with them.

1 comment: