Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekend update

This weekend wasn't anything spectacular, but I enjoyed it. 
Saturday I decided to take a walk to a new restaurant I've never tried called Spitz, home of the doner kebab. I got the chicken doner wrap with sweet potato fries and an iced tea. I really want to try the street-cart fries (they're too big to eat with a wrap and by myself) and their gelato.
   
On the walk to and from there I took a few street photos. 

 An abandoned house on a busy street

On my walk home it started raining, that was weird. After that I had fun hanging out with my friends Leo and Jorge at the Verdugo Bar. 
After that I drove down to Bellflower to hang out with Tino and his friends Richard and Edgar who was visiting from Colorado. 

They're dorks...or Tino is :)

Sunday Tino and I hung out at his mom's house for a little while, watched the World Cup Finals and got ourselves some free 7-11 slurpee!!! 


 Like I wrote, nothing exciting, just an overall enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment