Monday, July 26, 2010

Food, hair cut, food, movie, food...

In a nutshell here's how the weekend went: 
Dinner at Outback Friday night, hair cut and lunch with Monique Saturday day, LA Street Food Fest Saturday evening, Inception Sunday morning, Clancy's for the 'Early Bird Special' Sunday evening, and then home to rest. 
And now the pictures that follow: 
We sat on the balcony at Outback overlooking the Americana. It was a beautiful night on Friday. 
 The crowd at LA Street Food Fest
The band Warpaint
This totally awesome pic Tino and I took at the Oh! Snap photo thing. Haha still makes me laugh, and I love it! 
 Inception was an awesome movie. I recommend it to everyone. It goes along the lines of the types of movies Leonardo DiCaprio has been making and I loved it. Apparently you need to listen at the very end. 
Great weekend, and it was back to work today :( 

1 comment:

  1. i thought those bangs were new in your oh! snap shot. i like them!

    ReplyDelete