Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where are we going?

It seems I haven't posted since the beginning of this year. 

Apparently I just don't think anything new or interesting happens in my life. Well I'm going to change that and make things new and exciting. That was part of the purpose of blogging more anyway, so I'll put it to use. 
The most exciting news right now is that I got a new bike over the weekend! I love it and have ridden it 4 out of 6 days so far. All I need to do is add a cute basket to the front and I'm set! 






I also bought a day planner over the weekend because I feel like I don't follow through with things like I should. This is sort of my way of holding myself accountable. Once I finish something I can cross it off and that makes me feel better. So now if I write down I'm going to ride my bike 5 miles or do 50 sit ups, it will happen! 
I also recently got a tumblr account. It's not as interesting either but if you're interested you can follow me unawakedea.tumblr.com 




This was also up and down my side walk this morning. Someone is all about the peace, love, money, and music. And love Camila, but since I don't know my neighbors I wouldn't know who that is. Pretty though! 



I did go to Barcelona in April and we took a bike ride while we were there, so here's my first bike ride of the year.

1 comment:

  1. now you can write down "write a blog entry" in your planner and then we'll get to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete