Sunday, July 17, 2011

Great voices

I'm taking a page (or post rather) from my friend Malinda and answering a completely random question that would hopefully give a little insight to me. 
 You go to the website Plinky and it tells you a topic you can discuss. So here it goes! 
'Name someone who has a great voice' 

When I initially read this I thought of two things. First I thought of someone who has an ear appealing voice that I could listen to for hours on end. Then I thought about someone who people feel is worth listening to. Sort of like the voice of the people. But I'll go with the first one and I'll give two answers. I don't think I'm cheating because one is a male and one is a female. The great female voice is Adele. She has this amazing singing voice that is able to capture every emotion she is feeling and have all of them resonate with me. I've also heard her in interviews and love that she has such a 'potty mouth'. 


The great male voice will have to be Ryan Gosling. He has a certain accent when he talks that makes my heart melt. He also has a way of grabbing my attention when I hear his voice sing. He has a deep soulful voice I can listen to all day long. No need to elaborate just listen. 


1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm glad you're doing plinky, too! that reminds me i should write today... :)

    ReplyDelete