Friday, December 3, 2010

December concerts

Yesterday marks the first show I am going to in the month of December. 

There will be a total of six concerts this month and since I haven't posted in a while what better way to rekindle my relationship with my blog. 

Yesterday I accompanied the lovely Malinda to see Brooke Fraser at the El Rey. Though I didn't know any of her music and had only listened briefly it was a great show. We arrived just before she came on and her backing band was great. I especially enjoyed the bass thumping songs she played, about 2 or 3 of them. She is from Australia and quite witty while she was up there. She reminds Malinda of Ann Hathaway and reminds me of Kate Voegele or other artists like that who get played on all those CW shows. 

Very interesting mix of people and definitely more male bodies than I would have expected to see there. 

No pictures of the show but here is a video of Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment