Friday, December 17, 2010

December concert #4

KROQ's Almost Acoustic X-Mas Night 2 December 12, 2010

I had the amazing luck of getting tickets as soon as they went on sale for night 2 (they sold out in 13 min!)
My friend Ali wanted to go so I helped purchase tickets. She told me I had to come with her and it was a fabulous time. 

We watched all band and artists except for Brandon Flowers, who neither of us were interested in watching. 

Here's a rundown of the lineup and some pictures. 

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros



Broken Bells



The Temper Trap


  

Neon Trees


Florence and the Machine





The Black Keys





Brandon Flowers (No pics)

Vampire Weekend 




Phoenix


Other randoms taken with Retro Camera on my phone.




 It was a great concert and Ali and I had a blast. 
As you can tell by our faces! 





No comments:

Post a Comment