Thursday, October 27, 2011

Present Ideas

Christmas is only 2 months away and this is the time I usually start thinking about what to get or make for my loved ones. This year I'm looking for something different. I feel like everything has been done already. 

For co-workers one year I made baggies with cocoa mix, marshmallows, a hershey kiss, and a mini candy cane. But that was for the everyday person and not something I would make or give to my close friends. 
Here are some ideas I'd like to play with over the next couple of weeks to figure out if I can upgrade or make it my own. 


Homemade scrub


Chalkboard spray painted embossed champagne/wine bottles

 Handmade faux leather envelope clutch 

Time to go shopping for some supplies soon!

1 comment:

  1. Neat ideas! I'm starting my brainstorming, too.... this will be my lowest-budget Christmas ever (that's right. a LOT of people are getting handmade cards from me this year....). We should share ideas as we discover them! :)

    ReplyDelete