Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A new summer

June has been the start of something new for me. 

I quit my job with a company I was with for 4 years. I changed career paths from Radio to Fashion. I started a new job with a young and thriving fashion company. It's exciting to be a part of something new, and it's exciting to finally be learning something else. 

I've been in radio for so long, but not the area I've always wanted to be a part of and so it's time to take a break from it. 

I'm faced with a new challenge and I'm ready to take it on. 
----------------
A lot of things have happened since I last posted. 

But apparently I didn't feel like they were significant enough until now to update. 

Here are some things I'm looking forward to: 

-Tino's birthday is tomorrow.
-Tino's moving in with me at the end of June
-3 concerts in 1 week (Dead Man's Bones, Taking Back Sunday, and Mates of State)
-Eclipse movie (yeah, i'm one of those)
-Finally getting a couch since Tino's moving in. 
-4th of July weekend at the beach house in Newport! 
-hopefully establishing new friendships at my new job

---------------
More updates and pictures will continue to follow 



No comments:

Post a Comment