Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend of Love

This is what the weekend consisted of for Tino and I 
He arrived early Saturday morning with these beautiful flowers! 
 
White roses are my favorite. I was very surprised, and at the same time incredibly excited that he got me flowers! 
We at lunch at Mi Piace in Pasadena and I made a heart out of my left over salad.
 
 

This morning I made a huge breakfast for us. Blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. Then we took a ride to the observatory. That was way too busy so we went to a little park area on the hill and hand a picnic lunch there while listening to some Johnny Cash. 
 
We took the top off Tino's jeep on the way home to enjoy the sunlight.
 
The end of the day consisted of me giving a key to my apartment to Tino, making cupcakes for dessert and cooking this amazing dinner. I probably liked it more than he did, but that's okay! 
I made a BLT Steak, baked potato, some crusty bread and a little wine for myself. 
 
 

We ended the night with some french vanilla with chocolate frosting cupcakes. 

Pretty much best weekend so far this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment